Hard Reset MOTOROLA W213
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W213? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W213? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W213? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W213?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W213. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W213 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working, if not press Power button.
- Then open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Security mark needs lock code, so type it in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm it Reset Phone.
- Now whole operation needs to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone will now restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work