Hard Reset MOTOROLA W215
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W215? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W215? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W215? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W215?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W215. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W215 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings then Security options.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset and then tap Reset Phone.
- Whole process has to be confirmed, to do it press left Softkey.
- Let the device to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, device is ready to work on now.