Hard Reset MOTOROLA W230
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W230? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W230? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W230? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W230?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W230. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W230 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings -> Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation.
- Device has to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work