Hard Reset MOTOROLA W377
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W377? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W377? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W377? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W377?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W377. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W377 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Phone must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu Then go to Settings and Security.
- Type in lock code to Security options, default code is 0000 or 1234
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Read on-screen instruction and press "OK"
- Device has to restart now, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work