Hard Reset MOTOROLA W380
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W380? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W380? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W380? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W380?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W380. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W380 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings -> Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Select Yes.
- Device has to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA W380)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.