Hard Reset MOTOROLA W395
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W395? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W395? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W395? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W395?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W395. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W395 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- Then open Main menu next on go to Settings and Security.
- Then next on Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Press left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA W395)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.