Hard Reset MOTOROLA W397
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W397? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W397? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W397? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W397?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W397. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W397 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Start by opening Menu then select Settings.
- Next on go to Initial setup and Master reset.
- Master reset needs lock code, so type it in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work