Hard Reset MOTOROLA W408G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W408G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W408G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W408G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W408G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W408G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W408G will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the mobile phone is turned off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afeterwards press the Center button in order to open Main Menu.
- In the next step find and select Settings & Tools.
- Choose Phone Settings and then Security.
- If prompted, select Yes by pressing the Center key.
- Next enter the Lock Code. The default one is the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- Select Restore Phone and then choose Yes.
- After that confirm the whole operation by entering the Lock Code once more.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA W408G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.