Hard Reset MOTOROLA W450
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W450? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W450? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W450? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W450. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W450 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next step, go to Main menu -> Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing left Softkey.
- Device should restart now, after that u can use it properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work