Hard Reset MOTOROLA W5 ROKR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W5 ROKR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W5 ROKR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W5 ROKR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W5 ROKR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W5 ROKR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W5 ROKR will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now open Menu then go to Settings.
- Next on to Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start-up operation. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm whole Master reset operation.
- Let the device to restart, so wait patiently.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA W5 ROKR)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.