Hard Reset MOTOROLA W510
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W510? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W510? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W510? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W510?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W510. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W510 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on device, it must be turned on.
- First of all open Main menu then Settings.
- Next on Initial setup and Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm this operation.
- Phone has to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.