Hard Reset MOTOROLA W755
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W755? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W755? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W755? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W755?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W755. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W755 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- First of all open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey will confirm operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA W755)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.