Hard Reset MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus
How to factory reset MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus will be as new and your MSM7525 core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Whole process of Master reset needs to be confirmed.
- Handset should now restart.
- After reboot you can properly work on your device.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA WX445 Citrus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.