How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power Button for a few seconds and release all buttons.
- In this step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- Hold down the Volume Up for a while when an Android Logo appears on the screen.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Factory Reset MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1021 Moto E - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to insert SIM card and Micro SD card in MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on