How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E Dual SIM? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E Dual SIM? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E Dual SIM? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E Dual SIM?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E Dual SIM. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E Dual SIM will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8210 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In this step choose option Recovery by using to scroll Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to insert SIM card and Micro SD card in MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - video