How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1022 Moto E will be as new and your Snapdragon 200 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- In this step choose option Recovery by using to scroll Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to insert SIM card and Micro SD card in MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - video