Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1032 Moto G will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8226 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G - wipe device by factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work