How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G LTE? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G LTE? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G LTE? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- After that, choose option Recovery by using to navigate the Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold the Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G - wipe device by factory reset - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons - video