Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1055 Moto X will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8960Pro core will run faster.
- First power off the phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Power button for 3 seconds and then release.
- Then from the "Boot Mode Selection Menu" screen, select "Recovery" using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
- Now from "Android system recovery" screen, press and hold the Volume up key then press and release the Power button to display the menu options.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume butons to browse options, and Power button to confirm.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Then select reboot system now.
Motorola Moto X Alternate Factory Data Reset how to DIY - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work