How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1056 Moto X? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1056 Moto X? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1056 Moto X? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1056 Moto X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1056 Moto X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1056 Moto X will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8960Pro core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the device by holding down the Power key.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next steo choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up rocker, press and release the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Dr.Celular - Motorola Moto X - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar (XT-1058 ou XT-1060) - video
MOTO X HARD RESET XT1058 factory mode - video
Motorola X Moto X xt1058 QUITAR CODIGO PATRON SEGURIDAD bloqueo master reset hard reset2 - video