How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G (2014)? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G (2014)? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G (2014)? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G (2014)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G (2014). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G (2014) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8226 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- Hold down the Volume Up button for a few seconds when an Android logo appears on the screen.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons - video
How to Factory reset your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen device in recovery mode - video
Motorola Moto G2 XT1068 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on