How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1064 Moto G 2nd Gen? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1064 Moto G 2nd Gen? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1064 Moto G 2nd Gen? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1064 Moto G 2nd Gen?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1064 Moto G 2nd Gen. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1064 Moto G 2nd Gen will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8226 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up button for a few seconds when an Android logo appears on the screen.
- While still holding the Volume Up key, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1039 Moto G - wipe device by factory reset - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons - video