How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 International? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 International? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 International? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 International?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 International. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 International will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 APQ8084 core will run faster.
- The first thing you should do is switching off the device by holding down the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 - Nexus Factory Reset - video
MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 HARD RESET - RECOVERY MODE - video
Nexus 6 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on