How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America will be as new and your Snapdragon 805 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 - Nexus Factory Reset - video
MOTOROLA XT1100 Nexus 6 HARD RESET - RECOVERY MODE - video
Nexus 6 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode - video