How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015)? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015)? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015)? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015) will be as new and your Snapdragon 200 core will run faster.
- The first thing you should do is switching off the device by holding down the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android Image press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to insert SIM card and Micro SD card in MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - video