Factory Reset MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015)
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015). Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015).
As a result your Android 5.0 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2390.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015) and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset.
- In the next tap Factory data reset and Reset phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Factory Reset (MOTOROLA XT1511 Moto E (2015))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.