How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT1756? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT1756? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT1756? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT1756?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT1756. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT1756 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery mode" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot shows up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Moto C Hard Reset Quitar Contraseña XT1756 - video