Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT311 Fire
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT311 Fire? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT311 Fire? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT311 Fire? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT311 Fire?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT311 Fire. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT311 Fire will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227-1 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Home key for a short while.
- After that, from menu in front of you select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power rocker to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
HARD RESET MOTOROLA XT 316 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.