Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT389 Motoluxe will be as new and your MediaTek MT6573 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button for three secons, then also press the Power key.
- After three seconds release both buttons.
- When an Android Triangle appears hold down both Volume buttons for a short while.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Once the wipe is complete choose "reboot system now" by pressing the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Motorola XT389 Motosmart Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work