Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT530 SPICE XT will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227 core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold the Power key and press Volume Up + Volume Down button.
- Wait until you see an Android logo app on the screen.
- Then touch Home button.
- You will see a recovery menu, scroll down on the menu using the Volume keys to navigate.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Then press power key to confirm.
- From the menu that appears on the screen, select Reebot system now
Hard Reset Motorola Fire XT530 / XT531 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work