Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT532
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT532? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT532? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT532? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT532?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT532. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT532 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227T-1 core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next step, go to Main menu -> Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing Yes.
- Device should restart now, after that u can use it properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work