Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari will be as new and your MSM8255T core will run faster.
- From a Home screen, select the App menu (located in the lower right).
- Select Settings. If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset phone.If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.Allow up to 3 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work