Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT626 IronRock will be as new and your Qualcomm core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down + PTT + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Down + Volume Up key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard reset Motorola XT626 IronRock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work