How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT720 MileStone? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT720 MileStone? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT720 MileStone? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT720 MileStone?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT720 MileStone. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT720 MileStone will be as new and your TI OMAP3430 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a short while to switch off the device.
- Afterwards pull out battery and after a few seconds instert it back in.
- Press and hold the X + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon as the Motorola logo appears on the screen.
- Let go of all buttons when the Exclamation mark shows up.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up button for a short while.
- While holding this key press and release the Camera key.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Enter button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
Dr.Celular - Motorola Milestone 2 A953 - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Milestone 2 - perform the factory reset operation - video
Motorola Droid Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on