Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT760
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT760? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT760? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT760? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT760?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT760. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT760 will be as new and your ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Press together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until motorola logo appears.
- When u will see android icon release Power button to enter in recovery menu.
- If u followed steps correctly u should be now in Recovery mode.
- Select Factory reset, navigate around by using Volume rockers, and to choose option Power button.
- Done, after restart device will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work