Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT788
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT788? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT788? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT788? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT788?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT788. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT788 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8625A core will run faster.
- Switch off your device.
- Press this combination of keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until motorola logo appears.
- When u will see android icon press both Volume rockers to enter in recovery menu.
- If u followed steps correctly u should be now in Recovery mode.
- Select Factory reset, navigate around by using Volume rockers, and to choose option Power button.
- Done, after restart device will be ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA XT788)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.