Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT910 RAZR will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power Button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- Hold down the Volume Up button for a few seconds when an Android logo appears on the screen.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
hard reset xt910 motorazr - video
MOTOROLA RAZR HARD RESET XT 910 - RAZR - video
Motorola razr XT910 hard reset- MyFilmBerlin german deutsch - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work