Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT928
How to factory reset MOTOROLA XT928? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA XT928? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA XT928? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA XT928?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA XT928. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA XT928 will be as new and your TI OMAP4430 core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now open Menu then go to Settings.
- Next on to Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start-up operation. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm whole Master reset operation.
- Let the device to restart, so wait patiently.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work