Hard Reset MOTOROLA Z6c
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Z6c? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Z6c? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Z6c? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Z6c?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Z6c. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Z6c will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Whole process of Master reset needs to be confirmed.
- Handset should now restart.
- After reboot you can properly work on your device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work