Hard Reset MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.2 settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR will be as new and your TI 2420 core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Whole process of Master reset needs to be confirmed.
- Handset should now restart.
- After reboot you can properly work on your device.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA Z8 RIZR)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.