Hard Reset MOTOROLA ZN200
How to factory reset MOTOROLA ZN200? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA ZN200? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA ZN200? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA ZN200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA ZN200. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA ZN200 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Whole process of Master reset needs to be confirmed.
- Handset should now restart.
- After reboot you can properly work on your device.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA ZN200)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.