Hard Reset MPIE 4C
How to factory reset MPIE 4C? How to wipe all data in MPIE 4C? How to bypass screen lock in MPIE 4C? How to restore defaults in MPIE 4C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPIE 4C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MPIE 4C will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MPIE 4C)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.