Hard Reset MPIE G7
How to factory reset MPIE G7? How to wipe all data in MPIE G7? How to bypass screen lock in MPIE G7? How to restore defaults in MPIE G7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPIE G7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MPIE G7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, you have to hold down the Power key to disable your MPIE G7.
- Then you need to hold down Together Power key and Volume up.
- Afterward, you will see the green laying robot. You ought to bypass him Holding the Power rocker and short pressing Volume Up key.
- Now, in the Recovery menu, choose "wipe data/factory reset" option to start.
- Now you have to confirm the whole operation choosing "yes--delete all user data".
- Nice! All settings are successfully reset on your MPIE G7 choose "reboot system now" to enter into system.
- Turn on the smartphone by pressing the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that choose Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step select Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap Reset Phone.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything.
- Great! Your data erased successfully!
Hard Reset (MPIE G7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.