Hard Reset MPIE M10
How to factory reset MPIE M10? How to wipe all data in MPIE M10? How to bypass screen lock in MPIE M10? How to restore defaults in MPIE M10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPIE M10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MPIE M10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- First of all, you should make your device powered off by holding down the Power key.
- At the next step, you have to press and hold together Power key, and at the same time Volume up button.
- Then you have to bypass pops robot holding down the Power and shortly press Volume up.
- Afterward, using the Volume buttons, move the highlight to the "wipe data/factory reset option".
- Now you have to confirm the whole operation choosing "yes--delete all user data".
- Nice! All settings are successfully reset on your phone choose "reboot system now" to enter into system.
Hard Reset (MPIE M10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.