Hard Reset MPIE S15
How to factory reset MPIE S15? How to wipe all data in MPIE S15? How to bypass screen lock in MPIE S15? How to restore defaults in MPIE S15?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPIE S15. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MPIE S15 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly you should press the Power key to unlock your phone, then hold down the Power key and choose Power off to deactivate your MPIE S15.
- Then you should hold down together the Power key and Volume Up.
- At this stage, to bypass the Robot you have to press together Power key And Volume up key.
- Then read on the top of the screen how you can navigate here, and
- Now you have to confirm the whole operation choosing "yes--delete all user data".
- Nice! All settings are successfully reset on your phone.
Hard Reset (MPIE S15)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.