How to factory reset MPIE Z9? How to wipe all data in MPIE Z9? How to bypass screen lock in MPIE Z9? How to restore defaults in MPIE Z9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPIE Z9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MPIE Z9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as you see the MPIE icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video