Hard Reset MPMAN MID102C
How to factory reset MPMAN MID102C? How to wipe all data in MPMAN MID102C? How to bypass screen lock in MPMAN MID102C? How to restore defaults in MPMAN MID102C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPMAN MID102C. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MPMAN MID102C will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, press the Power button for a while to power on the tablet.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work