Hard Reset MPMAN MPDC100
How to factory reset MPMAN MPDC100? How to wipe all data in MPMAN MPDC100? How to bypass screen lock in MPMAN MPDC100? How to restore defaults in MPMAN MPDC100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPMAN MPDC100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MPMAN MPDC100 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a while in order to turn the device on.
- Then go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MPMAN MPDC100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.