Hard Reset MPMAN MPQC973
How to factory reset MPMAN MPQC973? How to wipe all data in MPMAN MPQC973? How to bypass screen lock in MPMAN MPQC973? How to restore defaults in MPMAN MPQC973?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MPMAN MPQC973. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MPMAN MPQC973 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, press the Power button for a while to power on the tablet.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MPMAN MPQC973)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.