Hard Reset MSI Primo 73L
How to factory reset MSI Primo 73L? How to wipe all data in MSI Primo 73L? How to bypass screen lock in MSI Primo 73L? How to restore defaults in MSI Primo 73L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MSI Primo 73L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MSI Primo 73L will be as new and your Allwinner A23 core will run faster.
- First of all, you have to turn your MSI Primo 73L off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to do that.
- After it turns off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- The menu will appear, use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be wiped in a couple of seconds after that, and you should select option "reboot system now" after that.
- After a couple of minutes, your MSI Primo 73L will be restarted, and that's it, well done.
Hard Reset (MSI Primo 73L)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.